Seminar: Working with International Business Partners
Increasing your effectiveness when working with partners from different backgrounds.
You will explore and learn how cultural differences can effect your interaction with various partners.
We will work with your culture specific countries and cases after receiving a framework to enable your continued learning. Crucial business communication topics, such as meeting deadlines, decision-making, negotiating, risk-taking, giving and receiving feedback cross-cultures will be addressed.
- Understanding the impact of cultural differences on international teams and projects
- Avoiding and resolving conflicts due to mentality differencess
- Reflecting the values, attitudes and perceptions of various cultures
- Enhancing communication skills to positively interact with international colleagues, superiors, subordinates, customers or suppliers
- Overcoming challenges of multinational virtual communication
- Achieving cooperation through effective influencing
- Developing relationships for successful business interaction
- Building trust and motivation cross cultures
- Creating a strategy for successful interaction with people from different national backgrounds
Individuals who have contact with partners from various nationalities, or are about to; those anticipating international assignments; project/team leaders and those with a desire to learn more about international cooperation.
Interactive trainer-input, group and individual work, discussion and coaching around your real challenges
Dieses Seminar bieten wir inhouse an. Gern machen wir Ihnen ein Angebot. Rufen Sie uns an oder nutzen Sie unser Anfrageformular.