Seminar: Conducting International Negotiations
How to reach your targets in a multicultural setting.
“Successful negotiation is 10 percent analysis and 90 percent psychoanalysis.”
Even if we are negotiating in the same spoken language, how do I apply my skills and insights when my partner has a different cultural background, and with that, a different negotiation style and expectations?
Successful international negotiations emphasize cultural appreciation and at its core, strong communication. This seminar will equip you with the skills and solid closing techniques essential for every transaction and provides effective strategies and systematic approaches to improve the results of international negotiations.
- Modifying and applying the 10 psychological basics for intercultural negotiations
- Negotiations preparation: observe, evaluate, plan
- Communicating motivations: Finding the common language
- Proposal strategy and tactics, useful line of argument
- The techniques and strategies of negotiation
- Resistance that keeps the customer from negotiating
- Avoiding typical mistakes
- Dealing with manipulation and “dirty tricks”
- Closing negotiations: Which techniques when?
- Overcoming misgivings
- Psychological mechanisms and barriers in difficult decisions
- Follow up behaviour
Managers and staff who are interested or involved in conducting international negotiations
Trainer input, individual and group work, simulation with video feedback, discussion
|Preis:||€ 1.350,00 zzgl. MwSt.|
|Seminarzeit :||09:00 - 17:00 Uhr|
|Inklusive:||Seminarunterlagen, Verpflegung während des Seminars, Zertifikat|
ThyssenKrupp Aufzüge GmbH