Live-Online-Training: Managing Hybrid Meetings Efficiently
How to involve those on site and remote
Meetings take up a large part of our everyday life. It becomes essential that the time invested in meetings is used efficiently and effectively and that it offers the greatest possible benefit. For companies that work across borders the special circumstances of the last few months have shown how important virtual formats have become. With offices opening up, we are moving into a new way of working and our meetings often include people next to us in the office and people that sign in remotely. These hybrid meetings have very special requirements.
In this training you will learn how to organise hybrid meetings efficiently, promote the participation of everyone and thus achieve concrete results.
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Different meeting formats and their individual requirements
- General conditions of hybrid meetings
- Specific preparation of hybrid meetings: target group analysis, local conditions, agenda, invitations, necessary preparations for moderator and participants
- Implementation of hybrid meetings: tasks of the meeting leader, goal-oriented management of a discussion, questioning techniques, role of visualisation
- Media use, tools and programmes
- Behaviour in difficult conference situations and how to deal with them in a goal-oriented manner
- Follow-up and controlling of meetings
All who design hybrid team meetings
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.
- Live online training: 1 day
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning environment.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.