Leading a Multi-National Team
Strengthening your leadership competency in a multi-cultural setting.
You will learn how to motivate a multi-national team to high performance and gain insight into dealing with the critical issues in your working environment. As a leader of an international team, office or organization, you are responsible for balancing your organization’s national and international needs.
You provide direction, as well as create and lead strategy implementation; all with the ‚big picture’ and the future in mind.
In today’s markets of uncertainty and constant change, your ability to lead successfully is greatly dependent on your knowledge, communication skills, understanding and willingness to see things from new and different perspectives. These differences can cause major clashes as leadership, management, decision-making and trust have potentially very different meanings in the different cultures represented in a team.
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Developing multi-cultural leadership skills
- Leveraging cultural differences in international teams and projects
- Practising leadership „style-switching“ as a success strategy
- Exploring the impact of cultural diversity on leadership requirements
- Steering a multi-cultural team through the various stages of team development
- Understanding the impact of perceptions in daily business situations
- Enhancing communication skills to positively interact with international colleagues, superiors and subordinates
- Overcoming challenges of multinational virtual communication
Individuals who have multi-cultural leadership responsibility, or are about to; those anticipating international assignments; project/team leaders and those with a desire to learn more about leadership in a multi-national context
Trainer input, group and individual work, personal feedback, reflection, role simulation, your own cases
Das zielführende Mitarbeitergespräch
|04.06.2020 - 05.06.2020|
|09.07.2020 - 10.07.2020|
Wie sehen mich die anderen? - Das Feedbackseminar
|13.07.2020 - 14.07.2020|
Führen von Mitarbeitern III: Forum Führungspraxis
|19.10.2020 - 20.10.2020|