Seminar: Leading Employees - Basic Seminar
Leading can be learned: How to master the basics and develop your individual style.
In this leadership training you will develop a practically relevant knowhow which enables you to exercise your leadership tasks effectively, to recognize leadership problems at an early stage and to find targeted solutions.
You will get to know different leadership functions and tools. A delegating leadership style will be the centre of attention as well as the promotion of motivation and the support of employee development. Specific suggestions how to develop and expand your individual leadership style will be provided.
An active training of typical communication situations with employees will constitute another focus of this leadership seminar. You will practise the use of professional communication techniques and thus expand your repertoire of actions in challenging leadership situations. Individual feedback will help you to understand your effect on other people and will give you valuable tips for your development as a leadership personality.
- Requirements for an executive
- Leadership functions and tools
- Leadership styles in practice
- Information and communication as a basis for improving the management climate
- Promoting employee motivation
- Dealing with “difficult“ employees
- Professional communication techniques for employee assessments
- Targeted preparation of talks and discussions
- Training of typical leadership situations from the practical experience of the participants, e.g.:
- delegating tasks
- expressing approval and criticism
- handling conflict
- employee assessment
- employee development
- agreeing on objectives
• Executives without a long-term management responsibility for employees, who would like to put their leadership actions on a sound basis.
• Prospective executives who would like to prepare themselves for taking over a managerial function.
• Junior Managers who are supposed to be systematically prepared for an executive function.
Trainer input, reflections in the plenary assembly, individual and group work, case studies, simulation of performance reviews.