Live-Online-Training: Designing Hybrid Teamwork Successfully
How to cooperate in distributed teams
Remote work has become the “new normal” of the current working world, and it is most likely to remain this way. For teams in international companies, however, it has been a daily routine for a long time and is widely embedded these days. People are located at various company sites around the world and yet they are expected to work together effectively.
Bridging this gap between on-site and remote cooperation is not always easy. Hybrid teams change or are regrouped and there is always a need to redesign and improve the way they work together.
In this training you will learn how hybrid teamwork can succeed and how you can overcome and eliminate your pitfalls. You will experience the differences between traditional and hybrid cooperation and create an understanding for the individual situation of each team member.
Ich beantworte gerne Ihre Fragen:
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 13:00|
- The hybrid working environment: Success factors and pitfalls for teams, helpful mindsets and routines
- The principles of successful communication in hybrid teams: creating understanding, avoiding misunderstandings
- Hybrid meetings: Do’s & Don’ts, successful meeting formats for hybrid cooperation
- Personal responsibility & self-organisation: Being a team member, taking more responsibility for the team and yourself
- Change and uncertainty: Dealing with new circumstances confidently and supporting others
- Motivation & team spirit: Creating and even strengthening team spirit in hybrid teams
Members of international hybrid teams who want to improve their cooperation and strengthen their team spirit.
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.
- Live online training: 2 x ½ day
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning environment.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.