Live-Online-Training: Giving Critical Feedback Is Even Harder Remotely
How to provide meaningful feedback at a distance
Feedback is an essential part of our personal and professional lives. This training explores why it is so important to give constructive feedback and teaches various methods in order to be able to conduct critical discussions appropriately and confidently.
This training will enable you to use feedback as a way to improve your team’s motivation, effectiveness, and productivity, especially in international teams with different cultural backgrounds.
In addition, you will learn how to handle the challenges of giving and receiving negative feedback digitally and how to deal with critical situations.
Ich beantworte gerne Ihre Fragen:
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Introduction to Feedback: Johari window, principle and operation of feedback
- Relationship between feedback and motivation
- What criticism and praise do to people
- The right timing and conditions for feedback
- Various feedback methods explained and illustrated with examples (SBI, STARL, the sandwich method)
- Giving feedback across cultures
- Reactions and how to deal with them, especially with difficult situations
- Practices on giving feedback
All managers who would like to develop their feedback competence when giving (critical) feedback remotely
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.
- Live online training: 1 day
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning environment.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.