Live-Online-Training: High Impact Presentations
Capturing your international audience with convincing and inspiring online-presentations
Presentations are an integral part of everyday work life – we use them to present our thoughts and ideas, to pitch new products to our customers or to introduce a new project to our team. With teams and customers all over the world, most of these presentations are done online.
Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling to a client, or energizing a team, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure. Therefore, in addition to good presenting skills, you have to know the audience well, just like their mindset, their interests and objectives – even more so in a multicultural setting.
This training aims to improve your abilities and techniques for public speaking and giving presentations in the English language in a hybrid or online format. By developing key communication skills, self-confidence, and the right visuals, you will learn to present yourself and your message more successfully.
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Getting to know each other & clarifying expectations
- The biggest mistakes & success factors of powerful presentations
- The structure of the presentation – keep the thread running
- How to prepare a presentation in a target- and audience-oriented way
- Limits & opportunities of the online/hybrid format
- Speaking more confidently and expressively – using rhetorical strategies effectively
- Increasing awareness of body language effects
- Selecting and developing appropriate supporting visuals and technical tools
- How to cope with stage fright
- Mastering difficult situations
- Presentation exercises
All professionals and managers who work in international settings and
- want to prepare for a specific presentation in the near future
- want to review and optimize their previous presentation skills
- would like to receive feedback on their current presentation style and new tips for becoming a powerful presenter
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course
- Live online training: 2 days (with several breaks)
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning environment.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.