Live-Online-Training: International Leadership
How to enhance your leadership skills to lead your team remotely
When transitioning into an international leadership position, you are faced with new challenges of leading individuals and teams on an international level. In this three-day interactive Live-Online-Training we will discuss the challenges you face when leading people across countries and you will broaden your knowledge of concepts and skills supporting you in your international leadership role.
Building on the essentials of good leadership principles you will reflect and develop your personal leadership and communication style. You will raise your awareness for intercultural issues and thus be more understanding and effective in dealing with colleagues from abroad. You will gain a better understanding of how to develop an international team and how you can also achieve this in a remote setting.
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Essentials of good leadership and leading in an international environment
- What are the challenges when taking on an international leadership role?
- What makes a good leader?
- What are your personal strengths and opportunities as a leader?
- Working in an intercultural context
- Understanding the effect of culture
- Dealing with misperception and intercultural communication in a team
- Knowing different cultural dimensions and how to adapt your leadership behaviour
- Working on individual cases, also with peer consulting
- Enhancing your leadership style
- Understanding advantages & disadvantages of different leadership styles
- Situational leadership – adapting your style to your team members
- Transformational leadership – assuring motivation and commitment of your employees
- Developing a successful team
- Understanding team dynamics
- Handling conflicts, also in an international setting
- Leading your team through different stages
- What motivates individuals and teams?
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Key concepts for successful communication
- Giving constructive feedback
- Incorporating cultural sensitivity into your communication
- Leading your team members remotely
- Key challenges of remote leadership
- Best practice sharing
All leaders and managers who are taking on more leadership responsibilities in an international and remote setting.
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.
- Live-Online-Training: 3 days
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning environment.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.