Live-Online-Training: Project Reporting on Point
How to Communicate Complex Information to Stakeholders
Project managers have to report the current status quo to their most important stakeholders regularly. In a fast-paced international project environment with moving targets and urgent priorities it is crucial to give mature recommendations to these stakeholders and make wise decisions.
At the end of this training, you will be able to get your (international) project reporting straight to the point. If you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of complex information, this training will help you to present your information more convincingly in high-stake project meetings.
By applying “Pyramid Thinking” – a brilliant method to communicate in a highly structured way – you will learn how to convince your stakeholders.
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 13:00|
- Why remote reporting needs to be more concise than in person reporting
- Communicating complex content and issues straight to the point
- Structuring your thoughts by using “Pyramid Thinking”
- Considering your target audience (clients, executives, team members, etc.)
- Giving key messages to your audience
- Convincing your audience with logical argumentation
All employees seeking tools to communicate complex content and issues in a nutshell.
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course.
- Live online training: 2 x ½ days
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.(with breaks in between)
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning world.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.