Live-Online-Training: Virtual Facilitation Skills for Online Meetings
How to run virtual meetings efficiently and attractively
Virtual facilitation can help you to involve all participants, make them feel connected, and enable them to fulfill their tasks on time. Unstructured or poorly-run virtual meetings can lead to wasted time, frustrated teams and ineffective outcomes. Especially online meetings in international teams pose new challenges to the competence of the moderator.
In this training you will learn how to design and manage virtual meetings efficiently and attractively in your remote team. You will learn how to actively involve everyone to accomplish your virtual meeting goals.
Ich beantworte gerne Ihre Fragen:
|Seminarzeit||09:00 - 17:00|
- Basics for virtual facilitation
- Facilitation in the virtual space – differences to onsite meetings
- Different digital meeting formats
- Roles and responsibilities in the meeting – which hat do you wear?
- Dealing with a virtual meeting platform and recommended technical set-up for the office or home office
- How to present effectively in virtual meetings
- How to prepare your virtual moderation
- How to manage meetings in an action- and result-oriented way
- How to communicate key messages clearly
- Tips on slide design for presentations in the virtual room
- Interaction and cooperation in virtual meetings
- Tools and techniques for more virtual interaction
- Options for cooperation in group work
- How to activate your participants without visual contact
All employees who participate or lead online meetings on a regular basis
Our Live-Online-Trainings are designed for, and rely on, active participation to ensure a quality learning experience. Group discussions and debate, problem-solving in small groups or pairs, role-playing and assessments are just a few examples of the methods used in this course
- Live online training: 1 day
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Training language: english
You also have access to accompanying documents such as photo log, hand-out, feedback sheet etc. via our ime learning world.
To participate in the training on your PC or notebook, you need a stable internet connection, an up-to-date browser, a camera and a microphone; a headset is ideal.
We do not recommend participation with a smartphone or tablet.
To ensure that you can concentrate fully on the training from the start, we strongly recommend that you take part in the technical check. Should any difficulties arise, e.g. with sound and/or image, they can be checked and fixed before the training.